Thursday, July 3, 2008

MY INTERVIEW AND MY REVIEWS ON IT‏

I have forwarded these questions to all of my class mates but only one of them has responded to my questions and he is Mr. Niranjan Karki. So I have listed all the answers of him below.
1. Where are you from?
ANS: I am from the Nepal. It is located in south Asian region.

2. What is your name?
ANS: My name is Niranjan Karki.

3. What are you going to do after graduation?
ANS: After completion of my study, I will return back to Nepal and make a clear edge to make a mark in the world of Business Administration and Management.

4. Where do you live in the SF Bay Area?
ANS: I live in Alameda and think it is a safest place as well.

5. Where did you last attend school?
ANS: I attended my last school in Kathmandu, Nepal in Shankar Dev Campus.

6. What do you plan to do in the future?
ANS: I am planning to be a perfect personal and want to maintain my status simple life with high thinking.

7. How long have you been in the USA?
ANS: I have been here for 27 days.

8. What is your favorite pastime?
My favorite pastime is my interests. I used to play soccer, excursion and listening heavy metal songs. But i dropped all my interests as per condition in order to make things interesting around.

9. Why have you chosen LU?
ANS: I have chosen LC because of practical based education and modernized education system.

10. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
ANS: My most embarrassing moment of my life was that when i was caught by cousin while smoking.

11. What do you like to do in your free time?
ANS: I never do anything in my free time. I always love to sleep a lot in my free time. This is also basic interest after coming to USA.

12. What differences have you found between your country and the US?
ANS: I found a lot of differences between Nepal and USA. First impressed is a human rights and USA is a multi-cultural and multi linguistic country, that is a best part that i like and the differences i found apart from my country.

13. Are you interested in music? What do you like?
ANS: Off course, I am interested in music. I mostly prefer alternative type of music.

14. What would you do if you became a world leader?
ANS: I would do nothing but give a message unite world in development, make a peace world and stop the bloody revolution.

Well in case of Niranjan and me there are many similarities and few dissimilarities. We are from the same country i.e. Nepal. Likewise, we have the same thought about the differences between our country and USA. Although we are from same country we stay in different place here in SF Bay Area. He lives in Alameda and I live here in Oakland. In future he wants to live a simple life but in future I want to go for world tour and have a lot of fun like billionaire. My favorite pass time is to hang around with my friends but Niranjan’s favorite pass time is to play soccer and listen to heavy metal songs. His most embarrassing moment is while he was caught by his cousin while smoking whereas the most embarrassing moment of my life is while I broked my right arm. Niranjan love to listen alternative music but I love to listen rock n roll music. He wants to stop the bloody revolution and make a peaceful world when he becomes the world leader and I too want the same thing when I become the word leader.

No comments: