Thursday, July 3, 2008

My First Fight

I am going to write about my first fight. I did my first fight with my sister when i was in class six. The main cause of our fight was about selecting TV Channels.

I always used to watch wrestling but that day my sister was watching movie and i asked her to stop watching moving saying that i have to watch wrestling. But that day she didn't obey me and she scolded me saying that 'it's not your TV only its mine too'. After that we started arguing with my sister. We shouted loudly in the room. When the situation was out of control I couldnt control myself and i threw a broom in my sister head and she was hurted so badly. She started weeping loudly. She started scolding me very badly and so loudly.

Suddenly my father came from office and saw my sister weeping. He asked my sister why she was weeping. She said to father that i hate her with broom and I fought with her. After listening to my sister my father got up from sofa and gave a very bad slap to me. I will never forget that slap in my life. It was so painful. Still I feel that slap in my dream. It was also the most bitter experience of my life.

From that day I never fought with my sister because when I used to start arguing with my sister I used to always remember my father slap on my chick. That fight was my first and last fight with my sister. I never fought with my sister from that day and I never got a slap from that day. But this fight was the most memoriable incident of my life although it was so painful. I still remember that day and feel my chick.

So I suggest everyone not to fight with their sisters because beware of your fathers slap.

No comments: